- All-School Forms
- Before and After School Care Program with Harford Heights at Gerstell Academy
- Summer Programs and Camps
- Summer Requirements for Students
- Flynn & O'Hara Uniforms/MBS Direct Books
- Gerstell Academy Parents Association (GAPA)
- Gerstell License Plates
- Graul's Lunch Program
- Health Services
- News & Events
- Professional Opportunities
- Community Work & Partnerships
- School Store
News and Events
Gerstell Academy students began the new school year with the traditional Gerstell handshake and greeting. Manners and social skills are an important part of everyday life at Gerstell, and the morning carpool greeting helps Gerstell students to begin their day with a positive start.
Gerstell Academy is set to open the fall athletic season with an exciting soccer and cross country schedule. Coaches and students alike are looking forward to a competitive season and anticipating some tough matches. The Varsity and J.V. soccer programs welcomed both girls and boys teams with a wide array of athletes. The Cross Country program is also open to Gerstell students in Grades 6-12, and anticipates a full roster.
Gerstell Academy President John Polasko greeted faculty, staff, and parents at the annual Lower School "Back to School" Night. Mr. Polasko shared his enthusiasm for the start of the new year, and his history with Gerstell Academy as the first Head of Middle School.