- All-School Forms
- Harford Heights at Gerstell Childcare Program
- Summer Programs and Camps
- Summer Requirements for Students
- Flynn & O'Hara Uniforms/MBS Direct Books
- Gerstell Academy Parents Association (GAPA)
- Gerstell License Plates
- Graul's Lunch Program
- Health Services
- News & Events
- Professional Opportunities
- Community Work & Partnerships
- School Store
News and Events
Led by Upper School Leadership instructor, Dane Menges, the Upper School Speech and Debate team won the Mid-Atlantic Regional Ethics Bowl on Saturday, February 4th. The student team consisted of 11th Graders Zachary Brendler, Colt Hanlin, Matthew Szedlock, Brandon Tan, 10th Graders McKenzie Funk, Sid Gupta, Khadijah Shad, and Ninth Grader Jessica Silverman.
Gerstell Academy Art 100 students showcase their realistic pencil drawings in the glass case located in the lobby of the Paterakis Athletic Center. The featured selection, by Freshman Camille Clingan, is a depiction of a Gerstell Academy wooden chair.
The Gerstell Academy Boy's Varsity Basketball team showcase their trophy after beating Winter's Mill High School during the annual "Battle of the Birds" on Friday, December 9th.