Make Gerstell Greater


The Gerstell Academy Annual Fund is critical to the daily operation of the school. Tuition covers approximately 75% of the actual cost of attendance. The remaining 25% must be raised through other means. The school depends on the Annual Fund to help fill this gap. 

Your gift today will make an incredible difference in the lives of our students. Here are just a few of the ways your donation matters:

 

  • Your gift will make Gerstell greater by providing funds to attract and retain exceptional faculty and skilled staff members who build relationships with the students. These relationships will be remembered long after graduation.

 

  • Your gift will make Gerstell greater by funding excellent opportunities for our students to experience: academic excellence, leadership training, Spanish proficiency, and sports competition.

 

  • Your gift will make Gerstell greater by augmenting scholarship and financial aid opportunities for a diverse and talented student body.

 

  • Your gift will make Gerstell greater by increasing our theatre, fine arts, and music departments.

 

  • Your gift will make Gerstell greater by broadening our ability to expose students to robotics, advanced STEM curriculum, and ever-changing technology. Your gift will help our students lead the way in these areas. 

Every gift of every size is important so please donate your gift to make Gerstell greater today!


 


Gerstell Academy

2500 Old Westminster Pike | Finksburg, MD 21048 | 410-861-3000 | 1-866-861-3000

"Gerstell Academy is the only leadership school in the area, and our children have benefited greatly by its values-based curriculum."

Leadership permeates all aspects of the curriculum. Students are encouraged to demonstrate their leadership in school, at home, and in the community.

"The admissions process at Gerstell Academy was a wonderfully welcoming experience. From the moment we entered the Robert E. Smith Hall, we knew that Gerstell was where we wanted our child to be."

"The challenging academics at Gerstell Academy taught our daughter to think critically and to be prepared to compete in an increasingly global society. We loved the Spanish fluency requirement."

Physical training encompasses both daily physical education opportunities and competitive athletics.

Gerstell Academy depends on the generous financial support of the entire Gerstell community. Please join us in the effort to make Gerstell greater!

Gerstell Alumni represent everything that is Gerstell. They are the ambassadors of the school that live the mission every day.

Gerstell Academy aspires and endeavors to remain a vibrant contributing member of our local communities.

powered by finalsite