Please feel welcome to contact us at any time. We are here to assist you with the admissions process, and to make the transition into the Gerstell community as smooth and as welcoming as possible. Our viewbook is also available to help guide you as you learn a little more about our school.
To schedule a Shadow Day for your child, please contact the admissions office and complete the online Shadow Permission Form. Shadow Days provide prospective students with an opportunity to spend the day with a current Gerstell student, attending classes, meeting faculty and staff, and learning about Gerstell Academy.
All forms pertaining to the admissions process may be accessed below:
- Gerstell Academy Application.
- Common Referral Form, Pre-K through Grade 1 (42 KB)
- Common Referral Form, Grade 2 through Grade 12 (171 KB)
- Student Questionnaire, Grades 5-12 (125 KB)
- Transcript Request Form (192 KB)
- Financial Aid Form (312 KB)
Please contact Mary Louque, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (410) 861-4400 for more information.